Your health and safety are always a top priority for us at Wildflower Dental and Orthodontics. Over the past few weeks, it’s become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge. Like you, we are deeply concerned and want to do what we can to help keep our communities and our families safe and healthy.
As a standard operating practice, we vigorously disinfect all common areas and treatment rooms. During this period of heightened concern, we have implemented additional preventative measures, including:
- Increased personal sanitation and hygiene procedures for our office team members which includes washing and disinfecting hands repeatedly throughout the day and before/after interactions with each patient.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of common areas at the office including counters, door handles, and restrooms throughout the day.
- We’ve also asked staff to stay home if they are feeling any symptoms of being sick.
We encourage you to also take appropriate precautions and if you are feeling unwell or have been at risk of exposure, please contact us to reschedule your appointment. Some possible risks of exposure:
- If you have a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g., cough, shortness of breath)
- If you have had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient within 14 days of symptom onset
- If you have traveled to/ from affected geographic areas (overseas, high risk areas in the US, or on a cruise ship) within 14 days of symptom onset
With that being said, we will still be here for patients that do not have any risk factors and prefer to keep their appointments so we can continue to take care of their dental needs.
We are committed to doing everything we can to keep you healthy and appreciate your diligence in helping us keep our community safe. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Please take care of yourselves and each other,
Dr. Kyle Walkington DDS
Wildflower Dental and Orthodontics